Thursday, May 10, 2012

Introductions

I'm not sure where to start really, and not sure where to go, or where this blog will end up. What I am sure of is that I'm been contemplating doing this for months and decided to go for it, and that a new creative outlet would be good for me. For a moment I thought about dusting off the old LiveJournal, until I went and looked back at it and decided to leave the past in the past and start new.

I'm a pretty open minded, go with the flow kind of person, don't get me wrong I still have some pretty strong opinions on some things too, and as long as other's play nice I have no problems debating and accepting  those differences. We don't always have to agree, if we always did that would make life pretty boring wouldn't it. I enjoy photography, nature, animals, art, cooking, free things, and the occasional night of shenanigans with friends, to name a few. I have no living children, other than my adopted four legged ones, but try to remain hopeful it will happen. I also recently earned my AAS in Veterinary Technology, and passed the VTNE (Veterinary Technician National Exam), another $60 and that certification is all mine. For clarification, since a good portion of people get it confused, that makes me a Vet Tech, which is like the nurse of the animal world, not the doctor. I still don't know if it will go anywhere, but I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing what I started despite obstacles, even if it did leave me with $40,000 of student loan debt I'll probably spend the next 20 years trying to pay off.

I've never really been that comfortable with small talk which spills into not really knowing how to describe myself in general terms without a specific question. So, if you want to know more feel free to ask away in the comments below and I'll try to answer the one's I feel comfortable with. I'll try to remain as open as possible, but I'd like to retain some privacy. Also I'm open to suggestions on future posts, so feel free to suggest away on what you'd like to see while you're at it.

With that being said, welcome, hope you enjoy the ride with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment